There are two great options to join us this Sunday at TreeLine. You can join us online as usual at 10AM or you can join us at Cecil Park for an outdoor worship experience at 10:30AM. We will have pizza for lunch following the service. Here are the details you need to know.
- Bring a chair. There are some picnic tables at the pavilion, but we encourage you to bring a chair to sit on.
- We encourage social distancing. Please be respectful of others and hold off on hugs and hand shakes for now. :)
- You can wear a mask if you'd like but they are not required as we are outdoors and maintaining social distance.
- We will provide pizza and water bottles for lunch after the service. You are welcome to bring your own drinks if you'd like.
- Feel free to bring a ball to toss, or game to play after.
- There is a creek at the park, just a heads up if your kids like to get wet. :)
XO Conference provides expert marriage advice and practical teachings to help couples navigate their marriage journey. At XO, you can expect dynamic messages, worship, and an inspiring environment that will help you and your spouse escape the ordinary and build a strong marriage. No matter where you are on your relationship journey, we encourage you to attend!
TreeLine Church is a community of people that exists to serve families and the next generation in the Pittsburgh region.
Our mission is to see family trees transformed by a lifelong relationship with Jesus.